- Reference: CJ45926
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Reporting to the Engineering Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to: Troubleshoot and repair of all factory equipment – electrical, electronic, pneumatic and mechanical. You will also be responsible for calibration and preventative maintenance of equipment and for the completion of appropriate documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with any problems or issues escalated from Operations which may affect production.
- Troubleshoot and repair of all factory equipment – electrical, electronic, pneumatic and mechanical.
- Carrying out planned and unplanned maintenance jobs efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Installation, diagnose & repair of malfunctioning equipment. Following manuals, PLC’s, schematic drawing and procedures in a safe manner.
- To implement and improve on existing preventative maintenance programs.
- To carry out Electrical work in a safe manner according to the applicable standards and regulations.
- Enforce & ensure compliance with all health and safety, and environmental policies as per company policies.
- Adhere to all financial policies and procedures and minimize cost where possible without incurring risk.
- Undertake training as and when required i.e. MEWP, Forklift, Abrasive Wheel, PFPE, Manual Handling, Fire Extinguisher, etc.
- Responsible for the day to day running of Waste Water Treatment plant.
- Reads & interprets hydraulic, electrical & mechanical drawings where appropriate.
- Make yourself available for overtime as and when required.
- Industry / manufacturing based experience essential
- PC Skills including MS Word and Excel. Experience
- Multi Skilled Technician Experience E.g. Mechanical & Electrical
- Experience in A.H.U systems
- RTO…. Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer
- Waste Water treatment plant
- MEWP and Forklift License
Qualifications and Skills:
- Decisive & Ability to make decisions quickly and effectively to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated with proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to multi task with strong attention to detail.
- Team player who will work with others to achieve company goals.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Mechanical/Electrical based apprenticeship or equivalent qualification
- Min 4 years’ Maintenance Technician experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!