An exciting opportunity for an Electrical Team Leader to join a leading supplier to the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry, this role will be located in Fermoy on a permanent contract.
Manages and leads a team of employees. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team. Motivates team members and assesses performance. Provides help to management, including hiring and training, and keeps management updated on team performance.
- Coordinates with Shift Supervisor/ Manager at the start of each shift to establish clear expectations for work to be completed during the shift and reports out at the end of each shift to summarise status of work actually completed.
- Plans project activity for the shift, and assigns electrical team members appropriate tasks.
- Oversees electrical Team Members during the shift to assure compliance with all safety policies, quality practices & productivity expectations applicable to the work being performed.
- Provides real-time guidance to Electrical Team Members to address any issues affecting completion of planned work assignments (technical, procedural, material-related, etc.).
- Immediately addresses any employee behavioral issues that conflict with company policy or may be counter-productive to established goals for the shift.
- Reports project needs, material requirements, and any planning & scheduling issues that are affecting planned work activities to Supervisor/Manager to assure manpower resources can be utilised in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Maintains and promotes communication with and among team members to ensure common understanding of purpose, methods and progress toward committed goals.
- Senior Trade Electrical Craft Certificate (Level 6).
- Highly skilled electrical and instrumentation disciplines with some knowledge of mechanical.
- Experience in Electrical Assembly and Industrial Controls.
- 1 Year of supervisory experience preferred but not required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.