Are you ready to be a part of an innovative and dynamic team working on cutting-edge projects in the renewable energy sector? We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Site Supervisor to join a global leading engineering solutions company on a permanent basis, this role is based in Co.Clare. As an Electrical Site Supervisor, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the successful execution of renewable energy project, overseeing various aspects of cable installation, jointing, testing, record management, quality assurance, and safety compliance.
Overview of Main Responsibilities :
- Manage installation of packages to drawings and specifications.
- Support both customer and Company audits, ensuring that optimum results are achieved.
- Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
- Managing Sub Contractors.
- Manage all Health and Safety on site.
- Assist with Commissioning and Handover.
What the ideal Electrical Site Supervisor looks like:
- An electrical qualification.
- 7 years’ plus experience.
- Experience with managing subcontractors and system / integrated commissioning.
- Knowledge of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including document management.
- Driver’s license
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Discounted Healthcare
- Company Vehicle
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.