An exciting opportunity for an Electrical Site Manager to join a leading engineering solutions company on a permanent basis. This organisation has offices in Cork, Limerick and Dublin. With a fully hybrid working model in place this role can be based anywhere in Ireland. You will join a multi-disciplinary team working on a project in the renewable space. Your duties will include Cable Installation supervision, Cable Jointing Supervision, Cable Testing, record management, checking drawings and calculations, etc. You will also be involved in ensuring quality and safety standards are met on site while communicating with stakeholders and sub-contractors.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Manage installation of packages to drawings and specification.
- Support both customer and Company audits, ensuring that optimum results are achieved.
- Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
- Managing Sub Contractors.
- Manage all Health and Safety on site.
- Assist with Commissioning and Handover.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- An electrical qualification.
- 7 years’ plus experience.
- Experience with managing subcontractors and system / integrated commissioning.
- Knowledge of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including document management.
- Safe Pass card.
- Driver’s license
What you will get in return:
- A fully hybrid working model is in operation between home, office and site
- Attractive Salary and Bonus structure.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Support to achieve Chartered Status.
- Further education support.
- Company Vehicle.
- Laptop & Mobile Phone.
- Wellness Programme.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.