- Reference: AJ45868
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Westmeath
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
As a Project Engineer you will be enrolled on a graduate training programme and will be joining one of Ireland’s leading Building Service providers. You will gain knowledge in the areas of engineering, commercial awareness, lean project delivery, quality and health & safety. In your position you will play a key role in successful project delivery and client satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be brought on board at project award stage and will begin work with Contracts Manager, Senior Quantity Surveyor and Health & Safety Manager. Task will include:
- Work on procurement of project with Quantity Surveyor including sub contract packages and materials reviewing quotes from tender stage.
- Compare Tender and Construction Documentation.
- Seek to resolve technical issues with the use of RFI’s.
- Attend site meeting and ensure all minutes are recorded.
- Prepare and manage Quality, Health and Safety Documentation with EHSQ Manager.
- Complete Project Programme with Contract Manager and Foreman with allocation of resources in mind at all times.
- Keep track of all variations the materials on site and notify Quantity Surveyor.
- Prepare O and M Manual for Project Handover.
In this role is it vital to maintain excellent working relationship with clients as you will be the face of the company on all projects undertaken.
- Ideal Candidate should have a construction related Degree, preferably engineering, if not engineering at least have an ambition to learn electrical aspects of project delivery.
- Commercial understanding
- Health, safety and environmental systems and procedures
- Third Level Construction related Qualification
- Proficient in IT and the use of Microsoft packages
- Full clean driver’s license
Will be attractive and in accordance with Qualification and Experience.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie