- Reference: AJ45406
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: International, Mainland Europe
- Category: Production
Our aim is to hire an experienced maintenance technician with a Mechanical or electrical background.
Maintenence Technicians background :
- Technical education, preferably on vocational level;
- Knowledge of industrial automation
- Previous working experience in a maintenance team is desirable;
- Knowledge and/ or strong understanding of process/heavy industries;
- Prepared and willing to work in shifts (daytime, night and weekends);
- Excellent English language skills, both written as well as spoken;
- Have a strong hands-on mentality
Full reloation support is provided
A good salary, free days and additional benefits like free Dutch courses, health insurance and contribution to your pension scheme are part of this challenge. If you always wanted to experience working and living in the Netherlands, this is your chance.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie