Do you want to take an exciting and varied role using industry-leading technology at a place that values team-working, and collaboration and looks after its people? My client is seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician to join a well-established team at their site in Dublin 4.
As an Electrical Maintenance Technician will provide expertise on all electrical systems, and problem-solving/fault finding of electrical systems & equipment throughout the site to secure the continued operation of the site.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical components, panels, and systems
- Install and maintain industrial communication systems, heavy-duty electrical equipment
- Perform quality testing and inspections
- Recording of all activities on CMMS
- Problem-solving and fault finding with MV/LV AC and LC DC switchgear and distribution systems.
- Process/Equipment troubleshooting & failure analysis
- Ensure that all electrical systems are maintained in good and safe condition
- Management of preventative maintenance plan on electrical equipment and systems where possible, including thermography, instrument calibration etc.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Maintenance Engineer.
- Willing to perform physically demanding tasks such as climbing ladders, working at heights and/or confined spaces.
- 3 years of relevant Electrical Experience in an industrial environment
- Electrical National Craft Certificate essential.
- Very strong fault diagnosis & solving experience
- Ability to read complex electrical drawings and P&IDs
- Specific experience with Rockwell / Allen Bradley Control Systems and PLCs, Endress and Hauser and ABB instrumentation, and Auma actuators is advantageous but not essential.
- Participate in on-call rota- 1 in 5 weeks
FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022