The Maintenance team lead will also be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining site safety standards and proactively improving the site safety culture
- Supervising all site maintenance activities
- Effective management of unionised craft resources
- Training and development of the maintenance team
- Optimising department CMMS utilisation to lead to benchmark
- Managing finance/compiling financial reports
- Implementing and promoting the use of RCM principles across the maintenance group including FMEA, PDM, LCCA & RCA
- Reviewing and approving work orders in order to ensure GMP and EHS compliance
- MRO inventory management
Electrical Maintenance Team Lead requirements:
A good knowledge of electrical, instrumentation and automated control systems would be beneficial in addition to a working knowledge of CMMS, Microsoft Office and MS Project programmes.
A developed technical knowledge is required for this position as well as flexibility and as strong organisational ability.
A degree in Electrical engineering or related Craft qualification is required for this role with a minimum of 7 years’ relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry.