Working with a leading manufacturer in Dublin 10 We currently have an opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician based in their new manufacturing site in Dublin. The business is seeing unprecedented growth with a forecast to see continued growth over coming years. The business operates out of Dublin, servicing customers and clients across Europe with key markets including Dublin, London, Nordics, Netherlands, and Germany. As Maintenance Engineer you will aid in the start-up of a new manufacturing site location in Dublin. You will work as part of a team to develop and implement planned and preventative maintenance strategies along with the installation of all-new machinery. You will also work closely with Production, Quality & H&S to ensure that plant priorities are met. In addition, you will provide hands-on engineering support.
- To ensure compliance with the highest standards of HSE awareness, housekeeping, and quality of work.
- Work to and maintain a maintenance schedule.
- Undertake a range of electrical repair activities to maximise the reliability of site machinery and equipment.
- Provide feedback on issues through the electronic management system.
- Work with the Engineering team to continuously develop the electronic management system
- Liaising with manufacturing colleagues to identify windows of opportunity for carrying out project and engineering-related work.
- Inspect completed installations and maintenance repair work to ensure conformance with required operational standards
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, training and reviewing professional publications
- Previous hands-on electrical experience with the ability to diagnose complex manufacturing engineering-related problems.
- Experience working in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Good organisational, planning and time management skills with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work effectively in an autonomous manner.
- Ability to use clear judgment and make methodical decisions in ambiguous and pressure situations.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of site manufacturing equipment.
FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Gillian Nicholson.