An Exciting opportunity for an Electrical Framework Delivery Manager to join a global leading engineering solutions company on a permanent basis. This organisation has offices in Cork, Limerick and Dublin and is continuously growing. In this role, you will manage different teams and projects across multiple locations, and oversee the set-up and rollout of a management structure. This role offers a remote working policy however you will be required to travel to client sites when necessary. Attractive package on offer.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Management and supervision of simultaneous teams to specific budget and time constraints.
- Ensure that all teams are operating in line with contractual requirements.
- Overall commercial responsibility for the successful delivery of the framework.
- Build relationships and attend regular meetings with the Client.
- Oversee the schedule of workload, equipment and resources.
- Liaise with the SHEQ Manager (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) on all project SHEQ matters.
What the ideal Electrical Framework Delivery Manager looks like:
- Experience working on multi-discipline projects.
- A Degree in Engineering or Management plus minimum 5 years post-qualification experience within the industry would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar role/framework desired.
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.