- Reference: CJ45982
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Complete electrical design review to identify design gaps and deviations or contractions in specifications.
- Validate cable sizing and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Ensure that technical assessments are completed as required and technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Compile and issue technical submittals.
- As an Electrical Engineer, you will manage submittals through the approvals process, track procurement and delivery of electrical equipment and complete the receipt verification process once equipment is delivered.
- Review the electrical installation with the BIM team to ensure the design is constructible and that there is adequate space for installation and maintenance of all equipment and cabling.
- Liaise with the design team & supply chain to ensure systems are compliant with specifications and drawings.
- Manage specialist vendors during the commissioning process to ensure timely completion of their works.
- Develop handover packs and test packs are required.
- Attending quality meetings and participate in QA/QC walk downs when required.
- Review and answer technical queries from site in relation to specifications/drawings/materials and equipment.
- Ensure site supervisors are working off latest drawings at all times.
- Issue requisitions and ensure all materials delivered are as per specifications and submittals.
- Third level qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with both LV and MV systems
- Possess a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong technical and commercial acumen.
- Full clean driving licence
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!