- Set up and management of the maintenance program for all electrical systems
- Safety Champion of all Electrical systems and utilities.
- Ownership of issues in the Electrical Utilities field.
- Set up of specifications and standard procedures to align with industry standards.
- Monitoring of day to day performance of utility systems.
- Complete periodic audits of all electrical systems.
- Measuring and maximizing the uptime of utility systems.
- Data trend analysis of all performance aspects utility systems and equipment to identify and proactively manage performance trends.
- Ensuring the preventive maintenance schedule for their system is successfully implemented.
- Ensuring that a critical spare parts list for their system is identified and appropriate levels of spares are maintained.
- The definition and scoping of all process improvement activities relating to the system.
- Anticipating, solving or escalating problems as appropriate.
- All design reviews associated with equipment purchases.
- Troubleshooting of performance trends.
- Risk assessments and mitigation projects relating to system performance.
- Support of new product introductions and introduction of new equipment.
- The development and execution of FAT, SAT and IOQ protocols in Ireland and abroad.
- Representing manufacturing on site-based teams involved in implementing new technology, products or business processes to the site.
- Continuous improvement programs and all performance improvement projects.
- Reviewing and approval of changes to operating procedures and the change control process relating to the system.
- Designing, executing, implementing and directing engineering or process projects which significantly contribute to attaining high system performance.
- Working in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, NC and CAPA closure.
- Bachelors’ degree in Electrical Engineering
- Strong in High Power Electrical systems.
- Senior level Electrical experience providing solutions and support in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to build teams and operate across functional boundaries, both internal and external.
- Significant relevant industrial project experience
- Typically, 8+ years engineering experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Significant experience large project related activities including GMP qualification experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email email@example.com