- Reference: CJ46305
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
The purpose of this role is to manage all aspects of the Electrical infrastructure, ensuring maximum system uptime is provided to operations in an EHS / quality compliant and energy efficient fashion within the budget constraints agreed annually.
- Delivery of all Electrical Maintenance (Planned, Scheduled, Unplanned) for the company.
- Development and implementation of maintenance strategies for the Electrical Infrastructure and working towards overall site vision of maintenance delivery to standards set out in Global Engineering Standard, Maintenance Diagnostic, and TP13 and TP25 audits.
- Oversight of Energy program onsite to deliver budget and carbon targets.
- Management of Electrical risk registers to ensure all EHS / Quality and business critical risks in appropriate fashion with guidelines.
- Agreeing and management of Electrical and Energy budget with all stakeholders ensuring targets are achieved through regular tracking.
- Management of all MCC room to ensure audit ready / 6S standard at all times.
- Ensure all Electrical systems are managed in accordance with relevant GES and that same are incorporated in planned work-order procedures.
- Ensure all statutory electrical requirements are meet as per local legislation.
- Develop and own all site electrical management procedures.
- Provide oversight of all interactions with site infrastructure through MV permit and change control approval.
- Manage site discrimination study and develop asset replacement plan to maintain required performance levels.
- Work with Process Safety team to ensure compliance with ATEX standards.
Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Responsibilities:
- Perform duties in a compliant manner and behave in accordance with EHS Standards and guidelines and relevant legal requirements.
- Read and understand Standard Operations procedures applicable to Role.
- Report all accidents, incidents and any EHS issues using the appropriate process/System
to your manager, or if required the Occupational Health Advisor.
- Maintain work area in an inspection ready state and clean as you go to maintain good safe housekeeping standards,
- Be aware of the impact of your job activities on EHS issues
- Ensure all engineering changes made have safety considerations and best practise as core attributes
- Ensure Basis of safety files are available and up to date re processes
- Perform duties in a compliant manner and behave in accordance with our Quality Management System requirements
- Participate fully in our site’s quality initiatives and ensure that all relevant quality standards are adhered to.
- Maintain GMP standards where appropriate to your role
- Read and understand relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Global Quality applicable to role
- Management Policies relevant to your job role
- Attend training and complete assessments as required
- Ensure Quality and GMP are at the forefront of changes proposed.
Problem Solving & Innovation:
- Be able to understand the principles in trouble shooting equipment / automation systems issues.
- Use of Root Cause Analysis.
- Use of OE Tools.
- Five years’ experience in a technical role involving management of electrical systems.
- Good understanding of all Electrical Standards
- Good understanding of energy management and usage
- Good understanding of people management including motivation and performance management
- Good understanding of problem solving techniques
- Good understanding of GMP principles.
- Good understanding of Maintenance Practices
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!