An exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join a leading Environmental and Engineering Consultancy firm located in Cork on a permanent contract. This role will involve travel to client sites in Cork and the surrounding counties.
- Will be involved in the design of electrical services, from concept to completion for a wide range of projects.
- Will be involved in projects based on client sites, experience in client-facing positions an advantage.
- Clients include organisations based in the healthcare, residential, education, commercial and industrial sectors, previous experience in these settings is an advantage.
- Will be involved in estimating the value of both completed works and where required any additional works.
- Hands-on role and will involve managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Conducts faultfinding and troubleshooting support in order to resolve or escalate issues within the agreed contractual timeframes in order to meet customer expectations.
- Provides detailed and accurate feedback on activities and compiles clear and concise reports for submission to the line manager and/or technical support to enable informed decisions to be made to resolve product issues.
- Level 8 degree or equivalent in electrical engineering/building services with a strong design engineering background, with 5+ years’ experience.
- Working towards or Chartered Engineering status will be an advantage.
- Experience in working within client-facing positions.
- A full current driver’s license and own car.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.