Electrical Design Engineer
Our Client in the Kerry region has an immediate requirement for an Electrical Design Engineer.
- This role will involve carrying out design changes and providing technical support to various departments.
- Creation and maintenance of technical documents, analysis of system costs and identifying technical solutions.
- Liaising with different departments to support project collaborations and solving technical issues.
- Liaise with electrical design engineers to provide integration documents for part modifications.
- Liaise with electrical design engineers to provide modifications to electrical drawings.
- Provide mechanical and structural design documentation to the software development team and other design teams.
- Level 7 or higher qualification in Electrical, Automation or related field.
- Knowledge of Safety and Non-Safety PLC systems.
- SCADA systems development.
- Experience with electrical drawing software.
- Analytical and problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Adept in report-writing.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various projects.
- Excellent time-management.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Ben Forde on 061-512270 or email email@example.com