This is an exciting opportunity for an Electrician to join a leading engineering solutions provider. The role presents a great opportunity for the right person. Our client are looking for people who will embrace the opportunity and progress with the business as it grows.
- Inspect electrical systems to identify hazards, and the need for repair, to ensure compliance.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical wiring, equipment, appliances, and fixtures, using hand and power tools.
- Work closely with the site management on such duties as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering equipment.
- Comply with all EHSQ policies and procedures as required.
- Diagnose systems, equipment, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of faults.
- Connect cables to circuit breakers, transformers, CT/VT or other components.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, based on job specifications.
- Qualified Electrician
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience working on ESB sites would be an advantage.
- MV/HV Experience is required
- Access to discounted health insurance
- Career progression opportunities with a growing company
- Further education support
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Standard industry training provided
- On-Site Gym
- Wellness Programme
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Kevin Griffin.