Established Global Company setting up their Irish operations in Blanchardstown and are seeking a self-driven EHS Officer to join the team
The EHS Officer will ensure that the Service Technology Centre (STC) personnel carry out their roles safely and with minimum adverse impact on the environment. Experience within a production or manufacturing environment is desirable for this role
EHS Officer responsibilities
- Responsibility to oversee and support the local site with regards to management objectives in the areas relating to Safety and the Environment,
- Ensure that policies and procedures which fulfil company goals for the safety of employees and customers are being complied with.
- The job requires directing the work of the STC employees, monitoring EHS performance, managing regular site audits, attending regular meetings, playing a major role in reducing, investigating, and eliminating accidents.
- The EHS Officer provides the voice of safety, health, and environment in the STC.
- The EHS Officer supports the management in all aspects of safety, health, environment to ensure an operation according to the legal and company requirements.
EHS Officer experience requirements:
- Qualification in an engineering discipline with a work-based qualification in Environmental Health & Safety or a qualification in Safety engineering, environmental engineering with a mechanical technical background.
- EHS Background within a manufacturing/production background is an advantage
- The EHS Officer must be an accomplished safety individual contributor with a track record of improved safety performance.
**FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan.