- Participate in the development/review/refinement of the site environmental programmes to ensure that they meet legislative, corporate and industry requirements.
- Maintain the company’s Industrial Emissions licence and applicable corporate requirements.
- Maintain the company’s accreditation to ISO 14001
- Perform regular environmental and safety audits within the plant
- Liaise with site engineering and applicable departments to ensure the requirements of the site EHS&E systems, standards and applicable licences are implemented
- Report on environmental performance within the various areas using approved KPI’s
- Ensure that a program and procedures are in place to effectively manage all emissions to air and water
- Ensure that a program and procedures are in place to effectively manage all waste streams
- Perform regular environmental self-assessment audits within the facility
- Ensure that adequate evacuation and response arrangements are in place for fire/emergency situations
- Initiate accident/incident investigations and follow up on action items
- Support the company’s accreditation to ISO 50001
- Support, develop, maintain and review safety programmes to ensure that they meet legislative, corporate and industry requirements
- Support the team in ensuring the company’s accreditation to OHSAS 18001
- Degree in Environmental, Health & Safety or Occupational Health (or equivalent) essential
- 3+ years’ experience in an EPA regulated environment essential
- GMP experience required plus experience in a highly regulated environment desired
- Qualification as Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser (DGSA) desired
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!