Our client based in Westport are looking for an EHS Culture & Training Lead with a safety focus to join their growing team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Assoc Director, Environmental Health and Safety, you will lead EHS Training, Communications and Promotions at the site. You will ensure best in class EHS engagement amongst employees and lead the ZBA Safety Culture Program at the site. You will also lead the ISO 14001 and 45001 compliance program at the site.
- Create a strong “Zero Believe It, Achieve It. I Will” incident and injury-free safety culture.
- Lead the site EHS Training Program, developing training material, delivering safety training, and coordinating external trainers as required.
- Lead EHS promotional activities and EHS communications at the site to ensure best in class EHS engagement amongst employees.
- Lead the site EHS ZBA Safety Culture program at the site and engage ZBA Champions at the site to implement appropriate initiatives and improvements to advance the site safety culture.
- Engage with safety reps across the site and coordinate the site safety committee.
- Lead the site ISO 14001 and 45001 compliance program and coordinate internal EHS auditing activities on site.
- Support some day-to-day departmental activities and other miscellaneous EHS items as assigned by the Associate Director EHS.
- This role offers autonomy and ownership for assigned programs, whilst having the support of an experienced EHS Team.
- 3rd level degree in Engineering, Science, Health & Safety, Environmental Science or similar (if primary degree is in Engineering/Science, then additional EHS focused qualification is preferred)
- 5 years + EHS experience in a similar role
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and decision-making skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining close attention to detail
For more information on this role and a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Mc Inerney on 091 706 717 or email email@example.com.