EHS Business Partner required for a pharmaceutical organisaton in Waterford. The EHS Business Partner will be responsible for providing and maintaining an effective and safe working environment that complies with environmental, health, and safety legislation. Previous pharmaceutical and GMP experience are essential.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Be a visible leader of EHS initiatives and stay involved in EHS forums/initiatives.
- Develop and implement an Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Management strategy and system with associated policies and procedures.
- Drive projects to actively promote a culture of Safety and Environmental awareness, excellence and continuous improvement.
Highlight training requirements and improve the safety culture through training and awareness.
- Create, update and maintain all internal safety-related quality documentation, working procedures and standard documents
- Carry out site wide manual handling training and ergonomic assessment of workstations on a regular schedule and as needed
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- 3rd level qualification in Health & Safety and/or Environmental Science or a related discipline.
- At least 7 years technical experience in EHS and a proven track record of developing EHS compliance programs.
Excellent working knowledge of Health & Safety and Environmental Legislation and regulations.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or related GMP industry
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.