Junior EHS Advisor with 1 – 2 years’ construction experience required for a busy contractor with a major project in Louth
A leading Building and Civil Contractor is seeking an EHS Advisor/Officer to join their business for a project based in Co. Louth.
You will be involved in developing, monitoring and implementing the company’s HSEQ policy, ensuring that at all time we are compliant with Health and Safety Regulation.
- Implement the company’s health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures and management systems.
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or sub-contractors working on site.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits, reporting findings to site and senior company management. Strict follow-up is required to ensure that actions are dealt with immediately.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated and that suitable notification is given to the Directors, Health & Safety Authority and Insurers as required.
- Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Promote the Company mission of being a healthy and incident and injury free workplace
- Hold a relevant Qualification in Health & Safety or NEBOSH
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ construction experience
- Hold a full, clean Driving license
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills
- Exhibit strong communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Elaine Dolan
091 706 718