My client, a public sector body based in Athlone is seeking to hire a Course Manager on a 6 month contract basis (could extend thereafter).
This role will involve managing all evening courses that the client holds. You will be the POC for tutors and students managing the full 360 processes. This role could suit someone with an educational background or knowledge of same, and an ability to carry out the full programme design.
The ideal candidate -
- Builds and maintains contact with colleagues and other stakeholders to assist in performing role
- Works with the relevant team to facilitate high performance, developing clear and realistic objectives and addressing performance issues if they arise
- Strives to develop and implement new ways of working effectively to meet objectives
- Places high importance on staff development, training and maximising skills and capacity of team
- Is committed to self-development and continuously seeks to improve personal performance
- Consistently strives to perform at a high level and deliver a quality service
This is an office based role (Athlone), with a competitive salary on offer.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Sarra Hadi.