You will be a key part of the company’s global marketing function particularly focused on improving web traffic metrics for increased online revenue generation.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Acting in a leadership role to improve web traffic for the firm.
- Working as part of a multi skilled project team to improve results from the firm’s investment in online.
- Recommending long-term strategy for global growth of the firm’s digital revenue streams.
- Acting as a go to person for more junior members of the marketing team.
- Advising Csuite on digital marketing strategy.
- 3+years’ experience in a similar role, either in house with an enterprise level consumer product focused firm,or, a large international marketing agency.
- A third level qualification in digital marketing or related discipline.
- Extensive SEO, SEM, PPC and google analytics skills.
- Extensive social media platform marketing experience.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and stake-holder involvement skills.
- A proven ability to drive web traffic to successful commercial outcomes.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Curtin by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!