Early Product Development Scientist
Great opportunity for a Product Development Scientist to join a multinational Biopharma company based in Macclesfield, UK. The role will provide key analytical support to the Early Product Development service area to both develop methodology and drive the technical understanding.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- A sound, fundamental knowledge, and practical application of Organic Chemistry to pharmaceutical drug design are essential.
- Relevant practical lab skills, as well as experience of key analytical techniques (HPLC, Dissolution, KF, Particle Size Analysis, and pH).
- Provide analytical support on drug product development projects.
- Knowledge and experience within a pharmaceutical product development environment and an understanding of the drug development process would be desirable.
- Method Development and Method Validation experience.
- Liaising with both internal clients and external collaborators.
- Direct analytical support, developing and validating analytical methods, and working on tech transfers.
- Utilizing analytical methods such as HPLC and GC.
- Developing and validating methods.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required for the Role:
- At least 2 years’ experience in the analytical pharmaceutical industry.
- Technical Transfer experience is essential.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of techniques such as HPLC and GC within a development environment are essential.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in pharmaceutical analysis in a development laboratory.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Priti Mudgal.
+353 (0)71 910 8064