Join a dynamic Digital Engagement team where you can apply your b to b experience as a Marketo Expert to our global technology business.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Build newsletters, emails, landing pages and forms in Marketo following brand guidelines and adhering to industry best practices
- Support campaign creation and list uploading process within Marketo and Salesforce
- Support regular (monthly) campaign reporting
- Ability to actively own, project manage and be accountable for all assigned projects through final delivery, meeting all timeline milestones
- Assist with the deliverables of global advertising programs
- Assist with monthly regional budget management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in managing global B2B email marketing/lead generation programs is required
- Knowledge in Marketing Automation processes including campaign creation, lead management and online marketing
- Results-oriented with the ability to execute tasks independently and with great attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively cross-functionally and cross-regionally.
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing, internet marketing or relevant technical field or years of experience equivalent to a BS degree
- Solid grounding within the B2B environment, to understand ROI and calculate it in the most general of terms.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
- Proficient in Marketo and Salesforce
- Ability to work collaboratively with a cross-functional internal “customer”, across all business units and regions.
- Compliance to all relevant Company Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
- Travel and fieldwork, including international travel may be required. Therefore, employee must possess, or be able to acquire a valid passport.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran on 091706710 or email email@example.com.