My client is looking for a highly motivated E-Commerce Manager to join their ever-expanding online team. After several years of continual growth, they are looking for that individual that can make a difference, can manage a team, and be a true team player.
Their team currently has a Fulfilment Centre, Customer Service, and a Digital, Social, and SEO team. Do you have the expertise to manage this team both in terms of expertise and motivation?
Key factors of the role involve the design and content of website and overseeing such matters as security, customer service, fulfillment, online marketing, social media, and team management.
This role will be office based.
- Managing and overseeing the Design and Developments of the Web platform.
- Monitor Web analytics and internal data sources, prepare reports and analyse conversion statistics.
- Design and Execute Roadmaps for seasonal inter-changes on web platform.
- Web Team resourcing and schedule management.
- Overall responsibility of all Marketing and Digital/Social Media Campaigns.
- Overall security and data Protection GDPR.
- Creation and maintenance of best Practise Policies and Processes.
- Collaborating with other in-house depts. as we are one team.
- The ability to manage both the internal team AND external providers is necessary for the role.
- Minimum 2-3yrs experience in a similar role.
- Previous team management experience is essential.
- An understanding of seasonal retail would be a distinct advantage.
- A hunger to succeed, drive sales, and hit targets.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Shopify expertise would be a distinct advantage however it is not critical.
- Good understanding of the Irish market and key competitors
- Highly proficient in all analytical tools, traffic analysis, and site optimization.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.