The Ecommerce Manager is responsible for the management, development and growth of the ecommerce business.
- Increase conversion rate and grow online sales
- Monitor & report on key ecommerce metrics using Google Analytics, SAP and in-house reporting tools
- Work with all 3rd parties including SI, Card Acquirer, Warehouse Mgt System, Shipping and Logistics Partners etc
- Work with Customer Acquisition team to drive traffic using SEO, PPC, Marketing , affiliates and 3rd party agencies
- Manage content team to optimise website content, product descriptions and imagery,
- Collaborate with internal depts and online merchandisers to ensure that our digital offering follows best e-commerce practise and ensures alignment with bricks and mortar stores .
- Work with Product owner to deliver new functionality across the platform
- Manage fulfilment and delivery of products from the online store to the customer
- Manage the ecommerce customer support team to ensure a good customer journey and experience
- Keep up to date with ecommerce best practice and make recommendations on new digital marketing and ecommerce opportunities
- Monitor competitor activity
- Report frequently with progress reports and recommendations on how to further drive key metrics
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant third level degree and/or professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience in ecommerce
- In depth knowledge of ecommerce KPI’s (conversions rates, visitors numbers, AOV), Google Analytics, SEO
- Ability to operate and influence at a senior level
- Project Management experience
- Strong knowledge of retail business an advantage;
- Staff management/supervision experience essential
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good time management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines and maintain high levels of attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team, both inside ecommerce Dept and as part of the wider team
Note: This Job description is not a static document and doesn’t propose to cover every aspect of this role. Duties and responsibilities of this role may vary in the future. These will be communicated to you by your manager.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.