Video for this job
- My client, based in Athlone, is seeking to hire 2 Shift Supervisors to join their team for a specific 3-month project.
- This project is going to begin in the first week of May and the client is looking to meet with candidates on the 25th of April.
- This position will have 4 people reporting directly into it with a total of up to 35 people on the shift.
- This position will be responsible for managing the Team Leaders to ensure that work is carried out to meet all customer SLA targets, job specifications, and quality standards; provide leadership to ensure teams are motivated and competent to meet the targets set.
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment, and report any Information Security, Environmental, Health, Safety or Quality incidents to appropriate personnel.
- Support the management of the Team Leaders to ensure that all work is processed correctly and timely, and employees understand how to carry out their duties, what tasks they have been allocated, and what targets they should be meeting.
- Ensure that the teams meet daily/weekly performance targets by encouraging team leaders to train, coach and motivate their team and deal with any underperformance issues appropriately.
- Ensure that Team Leaders know of any changes to Company Policies and Procedures so that they and their colleagues can understand their responsibilities to comply with these.
- Always set a clear example by maintaining a high standard of professionalism and treating all employees fairly and consistently.
- Ensure that the site is fit for purpose and facilities management matters are addressed in a timely manner
- Ensure Team Leaders are aware of their targets and any specific customer requirements and motivate them to encourage their teams to achieve or exceed daily performance targets.
- Allocate work to the appropriate teams, ensuring that Team Leaders are appropriately skilled and briefed fully about any contracts and key deliverables.
- Monitor and report on team productivity with the Team Leaders, and identify trends and/or issues, and support the Team Leaders to deal appropriately with them.
- Conduct team briefings on various subjects with Team Leaders
Required Experience and Skills:
- Experience of working in an office or process driven production environment
- Previous operational / production management experience
- Effective interpersonal skills; being able to establish good working relationships with colleagues
- Delegation skills
- Organised, with effective prioritisation skills
- Confidentiality – understands the need to keep information and certain matters confidential and their responsibilities around this
- Ability to learn quickly
For immediate consideration for this position please contact Eoghan or Sarra on 090-6478104 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton on 090 64 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie