Our client a leading Medical device organisation located in Athlone Westmeath is seeking a Dutch speaking Customer Service Coordinator to cover a maternity leave. You will be managing the day-to-day Customer Service activities for the Benelux markets, including the processing of orders and answering the phones. This is a hybrid working model with a possibility for a fully Remote position.
Responsibilities to include (Full job description available upon request):
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, ensuring all orders received via telephone, fax, post, etc. are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Ensure that all customer queries - order queries, stock situation, deliveries, invoices, product queries, literature & sample requests, etc - are handled and resolved satisfactorily.
- Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with upon receipt and resolved to the satisfaction of the customer. Ensure all product complaints are escalated to the appropriate department.
- Maintain regular contact with the warehouse and purchasing dept. to coordinate deliveries, returns, etc.
- Act as the principal contact person for designated key accounts. Report to management on the monthly activity and involvement with these accounts.
- Fluent in English and Dutch,
- French would be a great benefit.
- Business or other relevant 3rd level qualification is desirable.
- 6 months + working in a fast-moving customer service environment is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Customer service coordinator role please contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667