Collins McNicholas is currently recruiting for a number of sales positions, for our client a tech multinational based in Cork. If you are looking to continue your career as an Account Manager, have a passion for sales and want to join a cool tech company with great benefits and company culture then this could be for you. Please read below for all job specifications and get in touch or apply if it looks of interest.
What you will be doing:
- Proactively employ your knowledge of the product to provide relevant technical recommendations, top-notch client support and strategy, and deeper adoption of products and solutions.
- Work with customers to develop short and long-term strategies.
- Work cross-functionally with our Onsite, Marketing, Product, and Customer Support teams to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations and coordinating with CSM counterparts on action plans and next steps.
- Build relationships and help organizers derive value from the product to ensure success and retention.
- Leverage your industry knowledge, best practices, and thought leadership to assist customers in being successful in their business needs.
- Delight our customers by managing expectations and ensuring success both internally and externally.
What you need for the role:
- 2+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience with a SaaS product.
- Full professional proficiency in Dutch OR German and English
- Strong organization skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), meticulous attention to detail, and a resourceful problem solving attitude.
- A passion for building valued relationships with customers and managing the financial impact that clients make to the overall organization.
- An analytical and results-focused mindset, coupled with a creative “make it happen” spirit.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and drive adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a proven track record of working cross-functionally to resolve customer challenges or pain points.
- Experience using CRM software (Salesforce), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Bachelor’s Degree
With a competitive salary and great benefits:
- Monthly transportation stipend €100
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursement €50
- 25 days paid time off
- Daily breakfast and catered lunch Tuesday-Thursday
- Personal Retirement Savings Account
- Health Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland.