Dutch and German Customer Service Specialist required with 3 years’ experience in a multinational/ shared service environment. Fluency in Dutch and German is essential. Galway city.
- Ensure all orders are processed accurately and promptly
- Liaise with various departments i.e., Sales, Warehouse, Accounts Receivable, etc.
- Ensure that all customer queries – order queries, stock situation, deliveries, invoices – are resolved satisfactorily in line with agreed timelines (SLAs).
- Process daily invoicing as per the agreed process.
- Process returns from the customer on time.
- Adhere to and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participate in internal and external Quality audits.
- Minimum 3 year’s customer service experience preferably within a multinational/shared services environment
- Business or other relevant 3rd level qualification desirable
- Must be fluent in Dutch and German. Fluency in English is essential.
- Fluency in an additional European language would be an advantage i.e. French.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
- Strong system skills preferably Microsoft office (e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet).
- Knowledge of ERP systems is an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org