Dutch and French Customer Service Specialist required with 3 years’ experience in a multinational/ shared service environment. Fluency in Dutch and French is essential. Galway city.
- Answers phones from distributors, distributor sales reps, end use customers, inquiries for general product information, internal customers and sales reps. Includes inputting orders from EDI, fax, phone and e-mail. Main contact for field sales and inside sales. Processes promotion requests. Responsible for providing regular and adhoc reports to cross functional departments, such as Bookings and Shortage Report. Processes credits and coordinates returns as needed.
- May assist with coordinating shipment logistics if shipping product from multiple warehouses.
- Manages and maintains distributor and end use customer information (pricing, addresses, etc.) in our ERP system and in our files on the company network.
- Coordinates special approvals with customers (ex. short dated product approval)
- Researches customer inquiries such as proof of deliveries, miss-shipments, clerical duties (i.e. sending faxes, scanning, filing, etc.), provides future shipment dates, etc., processes credits, runs reports as needed.
- Responsible for working with Finance to set up new customer accounts in our ERP system. Maintain and manage customer information forms in shared company database. Assist customers in completing new vendor set-up as needed.
- Assist with managing the instrument tracking database in ERP system.
- Assists Technical Support in providing customer instrument updates on an as needed basis.
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience, including order entry and order processing
- Strong communication (speaking and listening) and interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Strong computer skills. Must be able to quickly learn new programs and/or modifications to the existing system
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight time frames
- Good time management skills
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org