Great opportunity for a CAD Technician / Drafting Technician to join a high growth company with a startup environment in Ireland from the USA, an International provider of Services to the Information and Communication Technology Industry.
- Performing technical drafting and engineering design support for specific projects.
- Will be required to develop an understanding of proprietary design software through hands-on training.
- Work with Engineers and Survey Technicians to ensure accurate information is presented on plan sets and when needed, assist them in the field.
- Follow very specific and detailed procedures already implemented and, at times, be required to adjust and adapt to changing standards and procedures.
- Communicate effectively to direct and upper management and can speak to the progress of a project at any given time.
- Develop drawings for new and existing projects.
- 1-2 years of experience with Autodesk AutoCAD software a plus.
- Ability to read and understand architectural/engineering drawings.
- Ability to manage, organise and layout drawing requirements.
- Understanding architectural and construction detailing.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven strong analytic/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high-volume work environment.
- Dependable, flexible
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Davin Ferguson on 071-9140251 or email email@example.com