Video for this job
Great opportunity to join a high growth company with a startup environment in Ireland from the USA, an International provider of Services to the Information and Communication Technology Industry. The Draft Technician transforms field notes, whether electronic or hand-drawn, provided by the Engineers and Engineering Technicians into electronic documents capable of being uploaded into client-specific systems. This opportunity is suited to someone with either 1-2 years experience or an engineer at the graduate level, this company believes that every employee deserves the right training to help them grow personally and professionally. There are growth opportunities within this company. I would be happy to have a call with you to discuss the role and what you are looking for in more detail.
- Performing technical drafting and engineering design support for specific projects.
- Will be required to develop an understanding of proprietary design software through hands-on training.
- Work with Engineers and Survey Technicians to ensure accurate information is presented on plan sets and when needed, assist them in the field.
- Follow very specific and detailed procedures already implemented and, at times, be required to adjust and adapt to changing standards and procedures.
- Communicate effectively to direct and upper management and can speak to the progress of a project at any given time.
- Develop drawings for new and existing projects.
- 1-2 years of experience with Autodesk AutoCAD software a plus.
- Ability to read and understand architectural/engineering drawings.
- Ability to manage, organise and layout drawing requirements.
- Understanding architectural and construction detailing.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven strong analytic/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high-volume work environment.
- Dependable, flexibility to work weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Work independently under minimal supervision.
I am a recruiter that believes the candidate process should be made as easy and as clear as possible. There needs to be consistent communication of the entire recruitment process, so the candidate completely understands where they are in the process. I give full interview preparation; written and verbal before each interview, which is critical. The job searching and interview process are stressful enough, so I hope to make it that little bit easier for you.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland on 021-4911060 or email email@example.com