Documentation Specialist – Italian Speaking
Excellent opportunity to work with a company passionate about making a difference in peoples lives.
If you are a native Italian speaker with excellent documentation experience this is an excellent opportunity to work on a daily basis with pricing, tenders and procurement documents.
If you are looking for a step-up from a customer service position or are looking for progression in your current role – this role is an excellent opportunity and comes with a full range of benefits.
- Work with procurement, account managers in order to process tender documentation and work within deadlines.
- Complete and submit various tender documentation in order to present and win business.
- Compile and send pricing lists to customers and prepare quotations.
- Prepare reports on usage from customers and facilitate the renewal of products.
- Remain compliant with all company standards.
- Work with marketing and finance and other departments as required.
- Excellent administration and documentation experience.
- Degree in business, law or related field preferred.
- Experience working with pricing, procurement or tenders beneficial.
- Fluency in English with Native Italian.
- Excellent systems experience, especially with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent ability to work on own initiative and within a team.
- Excellent ability to work to deadlines and prioritize tasks.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle