This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Documentation Controller to join an expanding and exciting company based in Little Island, Cork on a permanent contract. This role will be in the Documentation Team and will be based on site.
- Documentation control.
- Logging of all customer orders requiring full documentation packages on “Main Log” via SharePoint.
- Ensuring that documentation packages are logged, compiled, and provided to customer in line with required due dates with Milestones achieved throughout the project duration.
- Invoicing of doc’s line items once final copies issued & chasing of doc’s invoices if required/agreed with accounts. Running of documentation related KPI’s & customer reports as job/project requires. Responsible for the documentation record management system (computerised quality system tracking tool).
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of customer job files.
- Responsibility for awareness and action of related personal, department & company Procedures/KPI’s.
- Excellent administration & IT skills, including experience with MS 365, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint & ERP systems. Must be able to identify customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions whilst achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Be capable of working consistently both as part of a team and on own initiative.
- High attention to detail, with technical speed and accuracy.
- Reliable and committed with ability to work in a busy customer focused environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Kevin Griffin