An excellent opportunity for a Documentation Controller to join a specialist engineering firm based in Cork on a permanent contract. This organisation has been based in Cork since 1989 and is going through a period of rapid growth.
The ideal candidate will work closely with both the management and client's project teams to bring projects to their successful completion, ensuring work is carried out to the highest standards. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual, who has experience in collating, scanning and uploading documentation, certification and Data-Book Dossiers. The ideal candidate will be working in conjunction with a variety of clients from the Pharmaceutical, Food and Bio -Pharma Industries.
- Reporting and working directly with the quality department and management.
- Supporting the team in preparing, maintaining, revisioning, filing and control of documentation for each project.
- Preparation and collation of Data-Book Dossiers for Projects.
- Control over documentation modification, distribution, issuance (as per client requirements) during its whole lifecycle.
- Ensuring the timely distribution of documents externally through the appropriate channels.
- Maintain a register of documents for each project.
- Filing and organisation of documents electronically.
- Supporting the management and technical design team in compilation and submission of technical documentation as required including Technical Submittals and After Sales Documentation (Data-Books, Manuals, spare parts lists etc).
- Strong administrative and project management support background.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in engineering and engineering-related project management activities, preferably in a manufacturing or construction application.
- Moderate-Advanced level Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.