Video for this job
A Medical Device company who are at the forefront of the industry, are seeking an experienced Documentation Specialist/Clerk to join their business on a permanent basis.
- Represents the Documentation Services department and Windchill system
- Provide support to own department and site as required, including troubleshooting of Windchill issues
- Service as a liaison for national and international documentation/Windchill BPLs to communicate Windchill information system information
- Masters explains and applies the company’s data management tools
- Detailed understanding of procedures relating to Windchill (Global, Corporate and Site) and responsible for ensuring that their requirements are met.
- Critically examines existing procedures used within the Documentation Services Group (relating to their function) and update as required to ensure compliance to ISO13485 requirements.
- Utilize/leverage a group of Global and site Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to achieve local PLM goals
- Process Improvement – Using own initiative, initiate and complete continuous improvement projects as requested.
- Supports site External Inspections.
- Strong team member with the ability to identify and drive quality improvements.
- Decision-making ability coupled with the ability to work on one’s own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Good presentational skills – Facilitate and roll-out training to new and existing PLM users both in Galway and in other sites, as required
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Fetac Level 7 or above in Science or Engineering Discipline
- Competitive salary but also DOE
- 10% bonus
- Full Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- 21 days (+1 day after every year service)
Please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 091 706 718 for more information