A well-known manufacturing organisation based on the east side of Galway is seeking a Document Coordinator for a contract position (up to 6 months).
- Support the leadership of the internal and external activities of the Documentation department
- Maintain the DCC requirements such as ECM, BOMs, PPL’s of the ERP system.
- Inform all departments when the status of Parts and Configurations change.
- Create and Support requests for product configuration options as required by Customer Service/ Sales. Review pricing, to verify if pricing dependencies or variants need to be created for Operations.
- Create new values and associated variants dependencies for pricing. Extend Master BOMS and variants to other company locations
- Review precondition dependencies to create any necessary BOM dependencies required.
- Implement EMC’s and liaise with Engineers when clarification is required and raise additional ECM’s as required.
- Maintain product manual revisions with up-dates and implement all necessary language changes.
- Support all departmental requirements of Assembly-Aids and Procedure up-date and implementation.
What you need to have
- 3rd level qualification
- 1+ year’s minimum Experience within a manufacturing environment with good organizational abilities.
*This role is a 4-day role with a 39-hour working week.
Please get in touch on email@example.com to discuss confidentially or click “apply now”.