- Reference: AJ45778
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Kildare, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
The Document Controller will play a vital role with in the organisation and will be part of the Company Quality Team Team.
Document Controller Responsibilities:
- Documentation management, including processing, distribution and filing of all documents associated with medical devices using the Document Management System
- Initiation of change requests for new and amended documents.
- Routing of controlled documents through the approval and implementation process.
- Issue and maintenance of controlled documentation.
- Report to Management on document Control metrics as required.
- Carry out other tasks or responsibilities as directed by the QA manager.
- 3rd Level Diploma or Degree qualification in an Engineering or Science discipline.
- Experience working within a QA function in an FDA or ISO 13485 regulated Industry.
- Demonstrated understanding of the criticality of attention to detail, data accuracy and document control.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with management and fellow peers.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!