Hiring a permanent Document Controller to join a Medical Device Organisation based in Tullamore Co. Offlay. Hybrid working model available if required.
- Documentation management, including processing, distribution, and filing of all documents associated with medical devices using the Integra Document Management System
- Initiation of change requests for new and amended documents.
- Routing of controlled documents through the approval and implementation process.
- Issue and maintenance of controlled documentation.
- Report to Management on document Control metrics as required.
- Carry out other tasks or responsibilities as directed by the QA Compliance Supervisor.
· Minimum of Level 6 qualification or relevant experience in a similar administrative type role in a regulated Industry a distinct advantage.
· Working with electronic documentation (filing, tracking etc.)
· Understand archiving systems and methodology and electronic document managing systems.
· Demonstrated understanding of criticality of attention to detail, data accuracy and document control and ability to meet deadlines
· Must have the ability to communicate effectively with management and fellow peers
· Experience with Oracle / Agile a distinct advantage
· Good planning and organizational skills
· Experience with Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.