This electronic production company employs a team of passionate individuals whose ability to think big has enabled them to continually lead the market with over 40 years of market experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company based in Galway who are setting up a major new function within their existing site. You will be reporting into the Manufacturing Manager and you will receive the support and resources that you would expect from a well-established multinational. This new Irish Manufacturing facility will be responsible for the processing and delivery of all their global hardware and software orders.
- This role is responsible for the company’s Internal Engineering Change Order (ECO) and Manufacturing Change Orders.
- Responsibilities are broad including the updating of logs, databases and catalogs, as well as maintaining engineering drawings, specifications product proposals and documentation
- Ensure the correct and timely processing of Engineering Change Orders (ECO), Manufacturing Change Orders (MCOs) and associated documents.
- Represent Operations on Product Change Request (PCR) activities and communicate with Product Management organization for new product releases or changes
- Analyzes ECO/MCO’s for completeness and accuracy, communicating with appropriate departments to ensure changes are concise and complete.
- Maintains files of engineering drawings, project reports, specifications, product proposals and associated documentation.
- Prepares process and status reports, assigns and monitors document numbers, and reviews documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Support the review and distribution of ECO/MCO’s for approval.
- Work with the manufacturing team to process ECO/MCO’s as needed including documenting and updating of work instructions to ensure that systems and processes are in line with the company’s quality manual.
- Support and maintenance of the periodic ISO review and audit process.
- Maintain hardcopy and electronic documents/records such that required documentation is retrievable and files are accurate and well organized.
- Participate in ‘On Call’ Rota to support the Out of Hours delivery of post-sales spares and flexibility required at quarter-end to meet revenue targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, plus 2-4 years’ experience in a ‘high tech’ manufacturing environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Document Control tasks and responsibilities
- Demonstrable ability to working effectively with finance, engineering and manufacturing colleagues in internationally distributed teams.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills. A drive to get the job done in the face of obstacles and time constraints.
- Demonstrates ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Familiarity with ISO and the quality systems used by manufacturing organizations.
- Ability to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a variety of problems and meet organizational objectives.
- Competent using office software including MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint, and Outlook. NetSuite competency is desirable.
- Salary DOE
- Health Insurance (family cover)
- Annual leave 20 days which increases after a certain length of services. Also have a “floating holiday” scheme
- Pension scheme
- Wellness reimbursement Plan
- Employee referrals scheme
- Eye Care
- Educational Assistance Programme
- Culture crew activities held throughout the year paid for by Company
Please get in touch on email@example.com or on 091 706 718 for more information