Based with a leading Medical Device manufacturer based in Athlone Co. Westmeath, as a Distribution Planning Analyst, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world.
- Manage the inventory ordering system to maintain target level of service for distribution center customer orders.
- Establish and track metrics to measure progress to these goals (In Stock Rate, Weeks of Supply etc.)
- Provide customer service support to Global Supply Chain order management and portfolio teams on issues relating to Finished goods (backorders, shelf life etc.)
- Partners with MFG teams to identify issues that will impact product availability.
- Develops and publishes a set of KPIs to communicate future potential In Stock Rate (ISR) impacts that supports a communication process to keep stakeholders, including Management, appraised of the risks
- Enhances and elevates existing distribution planning models & metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field or relevant experience,
- Moderate work experience in distribution planning, supply chain planning, operations, inventory management, or demand planning in a private, public, government environment.
- Experience working with ERP, MRP or DRP systems with a strong preference experience in Oracle, ASCP, or SAP.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of applications (Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.