Director of Sales and Marketing
An exciting opportunity has come our way with our client looking to bring on board a Director of Sales & Marketing. Our client is in the hospitality sector and this would be a fully onsite position. This opportunity would suit someone with a background in hospitality, people management experience, and a proven sales record.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job spec available upon request)
- To create lucrative sales targets and networks business relations to corporate client. Develop and maintain a contact and customer database covering various market segments.
- Assist in creating annual revenue budgets and developing annual marketing plans and Generate top-line revenue to exceed budget goals.
- To work in conjunction with the Revenue Department/Hotel Management/Reception/Front Office in relation to sales action plans, promotional events, brochure production, and distribution in order to generate sales/revenue growth.
- Regular appraisals/job chats – acknowledging successes and implementing corrective coaching/action as necessary and in a constructive manner.
- To ensure that all charges are correctly posted/charged, and all monies are accounted for.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a 4- or 5-star establishment.
- Third level qualification in relevant field.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proven sales record.
- Proven people management skills.
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Jason O'Flaherty.