- Reference: GJ443355
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Connacht, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Production
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing our client with guidance and direction for the manufacturing process to meet the profitability goals of the Manufacturing Department.
- Responsibility for tactical and strategic planning and decision making for Manufacturing, ensuring supply of high quality products
- Leads Manufacturing Department to ensure that all needs are met for manufacturing and sub-assembly process and that resources are provided to obtain peak performance.
- Ensures activities in product development and manufacturing are aligned to ensure that quality needs are being met and manufacturing criteria are adhered to.
- Drive’s the team’s performance through effective communication and engagement so that every individual understands their contribution.
- Plans and generates estimates for future capacity and works with the appropriate departments to ensure that this in place.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement through engagement and by deploying Business Excellence tools.
- Provides leadership on Operations Projects and input on new project and process introduction.
- Performs other related tasks, as required.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in manufacturing and operations.
- A minimum of seven years of related managerial experience, with two years of those years of extensive technical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to creatively solve problems in meeting the product development and manufacturing needs of a medical manufacturing organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to accomplish organizational objectives effectively.
- Ability to work as a member of a management team to accomplish organizational objectives and ability to develop a team.
- As a Leader, you will be expected to be a role model in exhibiting Company Values of Customers First, Achieving Excellence, Developing People, Flexibility and Integrity.
- Must be able to work as part of a management team and meet profitability goals efficiently.
- Thorough understanding of sterilization barrier requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database, and other applicable software programs.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Christopher O Toole on 091-706713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!