The successful candidate will be responsible for providing our client with guidance and direction for the manufacturing process to meet the profitability goals of the Manufacturing Department.
• Adherence to the principles of Environment Health & Safety
• Formulate the strategy and business plan to deliver the high-quality products in line with forecast
• Planning and organising production objectives through the Business Unit Managers.
• Achieve the customer service requirements within defined timelines
• Drive a culture of continuous improvement by deploying Business Excellence tools
• Collaborate with other departments to generates requirements for future capacity.
• Provides Leadership on Operational Projects and input on new project and process introduction
• Have a visionary leadership style with the ability to motivate a workforce
• Develop the team for future growth and succession planning
• Effective decision making and complex problem-solving ability
• Communicate and engage with all employees to maintain a high motivated workforce.
• Work with cross functional teams on other client projects
• Performs other related tasks, as required
• As a Leader, you will be expected to be a role model in exhibiting our client’s Company Values of Customers First, Achieving Excellence, Developing People, Flexibility and Integrity.
• Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in manufacturing and operations.
• Strong financial acumen and possess professional attitude.
• Minimum of seven years related managerial experience, with two years of those years of extensive technical experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to identify and quantify opportunities for improvement, organise multidisciplinary teams, lead improvement projects through coaching and training.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to accomplish organizational objectives effectively.
• Ability to work as a member of a management team to accomplish organizational objectives and ability to develop a team.
• Thorough understanding of sterilization barrier requirements.
• Excellent verbal, written and mentoring communication skills
• Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database, and other applicable software programs.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Christopher O Toole on 091-706713 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!