Director of Human Resources required for my client Ability West in Galway.
The Director of Human Resources will be a member of the Ability West Senior Management Team with delegated responsibility for the organisation’s human resources functions. This encompasses operational and strategic direction by planning, managing, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources systems, policies, procedures and practices in line with Ability West’s Strategic Plan. The Director of Human Resources will provide leadership in ensuring human resources practices are fit for purpose to deliver quality and efficient services in an ever-changing work environment.
The post holder will be a member of the Senior Management Team, policy Advisory Group and other groups/fora as required by the Chief Executive.
- Be experienced in managing all aspects of Human Resources with at least 7 years experience at a senior level.
- Have a relevant professional 3rd level qualification and can demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development.
- Have excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent human resources operational and strategic business insight.
- Have an excellent knowledge of Irish and relevant European employment legislation.
- Working knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- Have an excellent knowledge of implementing and operating an I.T. based integrated H.R. system such as CoreHR.
- Have a full clean driving licence and the use of one’s own car.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.