- Reference: LK46352
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Director of Customer Contact – Limerick
On behalf of our client Collins McNicholas Limerick are exclusively sourcing a Director of Customer Contact for their Limerick based operation.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a market leading organisation. As Director of Customer Contact you will assume full day to day responsibility for all contact centre operations and management of the associated teams on this site.
You will be responsible for making a strong contribution to the formulation and execution of the strategy in relation to providing a best in class customer experience, with a strong focus on customer and employee engagement, operational efficiency and financial performance.
- To lead the front-line contact team to deliver a great customer experience, providing the best sales and support channels for our customers, with a strong focus on digital transformation.
- Managing change in a dynamic environment with a high level of employee engagement.
- Delivering a positive contribution to the P&L through maximising sales opportunities and effective cost management.
- As part of the Leadership team, collaborating with your peers for the continued success of the business.
Specific Tasks & Duties:
- Leadership of our front-line contact team.
- Making the business Culture prosper across the Limerick site.
- Management of Contact Centre Operations.
- Operational management of businesses Contact Centres both in house and with our BPO partners.
- Ensure all relevant business policies, procedures and processes are adhered to by the team and partner organisations.
- Work closely with other key stakeholders in a collaborative, matrix-type operations
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a contact centre operation at a senior level.
- Third level qualification at minimum degree level, preferably in Business, Customer Management or related discipline.
- Track record of defining KPIs with a very Strong focus on delivering the right results, achieving set targets daily, weekly & monthly
- Teamwork orientated individual able to add to positive team dynamic and share best practice.
- Numeracy skills and confidence in managing variances to set objectives
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised, driven and a self-starter.
- A Full clean driving license is essential.
If you wish to discuss this role in confidence you can call me on 061 512270