Video for this job
Job Title: Director, Clinical Compliance, R&D Quality & Compliance – Dublin, Ireland
We are recruiting for a Clinical Quality and Compliance Director who is ready to dive-in to support our client’s clinical development programs. As a Clinical Quality and Compliance Director, you will support and work with the clinical study management teams and colleagues across R&D Quality and Compliance. You will be a part of an expert team supporting global clinical development programs, with a special emphasis on pediatric trials, based in Dublin, Ireland
Candidate Profile – they are seeking a person with strong leadership skills, expert Good Clinical Practice (GCP) knowledge, audit skills, communication and facilitation skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects. You will be a part of an expert and supportive team that fosters constructive collaboration in support of the clinical development programs.
- Active member of the R&D Quality and Compliance Clinical management team
- Lead Clinical Compliance activities and compliance staff in one or more therapeutic areas.
- Handle multiple projects and ensure overall and timely completion of tasks.
- Works closely with compliance staff and clinical study management teams to provide expert clinical compliance information, manage identified issues, and support continuous improvement.
- Support deviation identification, reporting, and CAPA development.
- Responsible for ensuring the development of audit strategy plan(s) and ensuring timely execution of plans for programs.
- Oversees GCP routine and complex audits including but not limited to investigator sites, internal processes, and vendors.
- Represent Regulatory Compliance in Working Groups as appropriate
- Supervise, develop, train and manage internal staff as appropriate.
- Ensure oversight of contracts auditors.
- Effective compliance reporting to senior management and relevant quality governance forums
- Leads intra/inter-departmental teams and/or projects that support continuous improvement of the Quality Management System. Builds positive support and acts as role model for change.
- May lead/support management of regulatory inspection activities such as readiness preparation, inspection management, and/or response management.
- Leads intra or interdepartmental teams of an operational nature such as preparing the Company for minor changes in regulations, continuous improvement
- Fosters a commitment to quality in individuals and a culture of quality within the teams
- BA or BS and 10-12+ years of relevant experience (10+ years of relevant experience with an MS).
- Must have significant GCP audit and compliance experience. Clinical Quality assurance/Compliance experience required. Bio-pharma sponsor or CRO experience required.
- Significant experience with pediatric clinical trials strongly preferred.
- Recognized as an expert resource on a range of clinical compliance topics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite. Experience with audit management/CAPA management programs strongly preferred.
- Excellent organization skills and project management.
- Able to work equally well as part of a team or independently.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% required.
Full details on application.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Mary Mullin.