Our client, a web design company in Sligo, are currently looking for a Digital Sales Representative to join their team on a Permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have ICT or digital marketing experience.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to potential leads
- Handling customer issues and complaints to their satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets
- Coordinate sales effort with production department
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of ecommerce, web design or digital marketing of major benefit
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Full, clean driving license.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Emma Cawley on 071 91 40258 or email@example.com